Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just Ready for the Pictures Now

Happy weekend everyone, hope you are enjoying.

Well, I did it, and I'm thrilled about it.  I finished my DD album on Wednesday, and now, its all ready for the pictures - so psyched about that.  Now, here's hoping I have myself camera ready every day. 

Will be posting the pages out of order, just the way I created them.  For some reason I'm having a terrible time photographing and trying to scan these, so for now, I've a mix of a few.








I left some of the album pages white so they can be full page photos, with white AE  "25 Days of December" overlays, purchased here.



photo from Designerdigitals.com




I kept the pages pretty simple, but seriously, can't wait to add more ribbons, clips and stuff once the photos go down.




On some pages, I used  border stickers cut in half and then stuck together back to back, to give the pages a fun, colored edge.


From this album, I've moved on to this one.  I got a SWEET box from my favorite Magpie yesterday and I don't think if was ten minutes from opening my box to getting into my room.


And for now, we're off to a birthday celebration - the little guy has hit ten years old.

10 comments:

Kasey said...

Great album, Donna! Can't wait to see it all come together in December! And, I'm using those same tags (the mint green with the ornaments and birds)on mine!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous album!

Mary Jo said...

Donna - that is adorable!! :)

Unknown said...

Very very very awesome!!! The colors are amazing!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I really gotta get crackin' on mine! thanks for the inspo and happy bday to your little guy!

Kimber-Leigh said...

your december daily looks amazing! it's such a fun project at the beginning and throughout the month! can't wait to see what you add come december!

Christa said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Still trying to finish mine from last year!

brenda said...

that is really, really adorable!

Rosie said...

Your dd is gorgeous! I love the colours you're using!

Rita Barakat said...

Dona this is gorgeous! It's goign to be fabulous when you fill it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...