Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Weekend Things

Hello there on a Tuesday.  Hope your weekend was fun.


I stumbled on this cool diner on Saturday and can't wait to go back.  Its called Patriots Diner, and is in Woonsocket.  The eggs benedict were delish and the atmosphere, totally 1950's.








It was in there, where I found the kitchen table I've been dreaming about having............so neat, isn't it?







Got some creative time in on Sunday, and  found myself embossing, again.  This time, on some cool Crate border stickers.




Also did a bit of experimenting with my Cuttlebug.



Will post the full layouts after I get them scanned.

Did a little vacation planning, too.  Well, actually, a weekend vacation for my birthday (coming pretty soon!!!)  at The Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods.

Here, on the Cape,  for an April getaway.


photos from innseasonresorts.com

And again, I will be here for a week in September.  I never get tired of this one.



Ended the day watching the lovely dresses coming down the red carpet!

And there it went!  They go by so fast, don't they?  





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...