Friday, March 2, 2012

Just Link With Love Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Practical Scrappers "Linking with Love" Blog Hop!  I'm sure you agree that its always important to give credit where it is due to another crafter.  That, is linking with love.  And that is the Practical Scrappers blog hop!!  

All of the design team members used the same inspiration piece to create their projects and each designer will properly "Link with Love".  The hop runs through Noon EST on Sunday, giving you lots of time to get through it.  

Here is the inspiration piece, created by Liz Qualman  from which we all drew our inspiration.   At the end of the hop, you'll land on  Liz's blog where she'll have a new sketch.  





And here is my take on it.



I was drawn to the the way Liz placed her photo toward the left of the page, and loved the way the various elements surrounded three sides of it.  It was from that where I drew my inspiration.

Where Liz placed "live, love, laugh", I wet with a chipboard label holder - still totally hooked on Zing on transparency. 



Where she tagged, I tagged too.



And where she flowered,  I zig zagged stiched.


Take Note:  some  of the designers are providing prizes and Practical Scrappers is providing a prize for one person who becomes a follower at each stop (for all the details head over to Practical Scrappers).



YOU ARE HERE


Have fun!!!

25 comments:

Liz said...

Your clusters are brilliant! Love how you surrounded your photo and the red is great. TFS.

Mary Jo said...

Love the monochromatic color scheme and your embellishing!

Ann said...

great monochromatic layout and I like your embossed tag!
- Ann
www.lovestnpaper.com

Christa said...

The red is great! I love the clustering and layering. Collage is very hard to achieve with conviction and you have excelled! Thanks for sharing this inspiring take on this design!

Shaunery said...

I'm taken with the simplicity but enchanted with the impact of detail in your layout. Incredible.

Carolina said...

Gorgeous layout! Need to play with zing and transparencies right now!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love your monochromatic take on this, LOVE the clusters of goodies around your photo!

Anonymous said...

Love the red!

Brett said...

Great page! I really want to try Zing on a transparency now!

Me-Ma Kim said...

I am hopping along today!I am a new follower. LOVE your label holder and your elements clustered together are AWESOME! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com

Amy Martin said...

Wow I love the way you used stitching and that you added twine. Great layout. Im now a follower. Thanks for sharing

Rachelle Olaridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle Olaridge said...

Now following your blog. Fantastic LO. Love the design. Time to hop along.

Cathy said...

omgosh! love, adore this!

Stephanie U said...

WOw! Love the red with the black and white photo!

Caroline said...

wow so fabulous, i love how you zinged on transparency :)

Teresa Jaye said...

oh, gorgeous! love all your clusters and stitching - and zing on transparencies - cool!

Laureen said...

Hopping around and I am your new follower! Nice LO!

Laureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Yeager said...

Love your layering of all your elements and how you used that # stamp!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color you chose. I'm a new follower :)

scrappin_mom3 said...

Donna love all your layering and clusters and that red just makes it pop! Awesome intepretation!

hugs,
Kerri

Patricia said...

Love all the clustering and your color choices! I'm a new follower!

Heather May Holbrook said...

I love your style! :) I am your newest follower ):)
Hugs,
Heather P
www.heather-p.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your take on it! :) And all that red makes me happy. Great page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...